Can we mark updates as such, after the fact? (Was:RE: [ENH][KCP] KCP-0007-pullUpIsMeta-ab-sd ([closed] --allreadyincluded))

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Sun Jun 8 20:17:19 UTC 2003

If you know something has been released as an update, feel free to
document is as update, same way Doug does. Doug is the only one that
makes these facts, but anyone can document them. Same goes for
Harvesters and [approved], for example, if/when we screw up the
convention.

I think the semantics for being not displayed in the archive should be
{'[approved]'. '[closed]'. '[update*]'} anySatisfy: [:e | e match: <any
of the message subjects>].

Daniel