[Q] Squeak/Smalltalk Ant lookalikes?

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Mon Jun 9 10:02:00 UTC 2003

It is a simple Seaside app which regularily downloads and files-in dvs
packages from a cvs-server (using the sqcvs package on SM) and then runs and
displays the tests. Beside the tests it is useful for web apps to always
have a running and up to date server online. It could be enhanced to
integrate SLint or Dandelion to produce documentation etc.
The current version needs some more work, though, to get stable...

Probably, this was not what you were looking for...

When it is more stable I'll publish on SM. In the meantime if somebody is
interested I can mail the code.

Adrian