[BUG] FileDirectory>>exists

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Mon Jun 9 20:39:17 UTC 2003

Stephen Pair <stephen at pairhome.net> wrote:

> Uggg...well, it appears that some code that I put in to work around the
> problem on the Mac has broken the Linux implementation.
DOn't put _too_ much effort into trying to make sense of this stuff
until and unless we decide not to make use of the file name related
rewrite. The problems are at least partly caused by poor definitions
of the file primitives mixing it up with indecisive methods calling
them.

tim
Every program is either trivial or it contains at least one bug.