Squeak and Children.

Henrik Ekenberg <henrik at ekenberg.org> heg at penwritten.com
Mon Jun 9 18:36:55 UTC 2003

Hi/Bonjour,

Francais or English ?
I'm living in Stockholm but I'm french engineer.

Yes can you send me the eToy chapter.

Are you author of the squeakland book ?

Regards
Henrik

On Mon, 9 Jun 2003, Stephane Ducasse wrote:

> hi
> This is for 10 years and older:
> 	http://scgwiki.iam.unibe.ch:8080/StephaneDucasseWiki
>
> I can also send you the chapter on eToy
>
> A book on eToy will be out early this summer.
>
> look at www.squeakland.org too.
>
> Have fun
>

> On Monday, June 9, 2003, at 04:41 PM, Henrik Ekenberg
> <henrik at ekenberg.org> wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > Squeak should be easy for children to learn.
> > Do you have any advice where I can find information about learning
> > squeak
> > for children.
> >
> > Best Regards
> > HEnrik

Henrik Ekenberg
E-mail :henrik at ekenberg.org

We receive three educations:
one from our parents, one from our schoolmaster, and one from the world.
The third contradicts all that the first two teach us.

-- Baron de Montesquieu