About www.squeak.org web page

Jecel Assumpcao Jr jecel at merlintec.com
Tue Jun 10 15:20:35 UTC 2003

On Monday 09 June 2003 20:39, Derek Brans wrote:
> I will develop it, once a design if agreed on.
> My portfolio is available at http://www.nerdonawire.com

I have a small request. Your site looks broken in Netscape 4.7 and the
portfolio page is blank when seen with Konquerer. The current
squeak.org pages look ok in all browsers and it would be nice if this
feature were not lost. But the most important browser to support is
Scamper since in any demo it is most likely to be used to visit
squeak.org and it would be very awkward if that didn't work.

-- Jecel