Squeak on Linux: Use 3.4 VM!

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at fast-mail.org
Tue Jun 10 15:51:35 UTC 2003

Thanks!  I guess with all the traffic that goes on this list I missed
those posts.  BTW: I don't want to seem ungrateful to Ian (and everyone
else who have helped to make the Linux VM a success)... without your
expertise I would never be able to enjoy Squeak fully since I rarely run
on Windows.

Thanks again!
=jason