Problems with OSProcess/VMMaker/Balloon3D

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Tue Jun 10 21:28:00 UTC 2003

"David T. Lewis" <lewis at mail.msen.com> wrote:

> Note: All the MNU errors are coming from OSProcessPlugin class>>about,
> which is called in the postscript of one of the change sets to display
> information about OSPP and the version numbers of the running plugin
> versus the version number of the code that just got loaded. This blows
> up because class OSProcessPlugin lost its brains as a result of not
> inheriting from InterpreterPlugin (which was removed from the system).
Ah, I guess this means it really is time to put the OSProcess_Plugin_
class either in it's own package (which can be linked to VMMaker) or
actually in the VMMaker package - your choice. Then the OSProcess
accessing classes and methods can be loaded on their own. And of course
it's time I tried to make an OSProcess for RiscOS.

tim
Unprecedented performance: Nothing ever ran this slow before.