PluggableTextMorph questions

Ingo Hohmann ingo at 2b1.de
Wed Jun 11 11:54:51 UTC 2003

Hi Squeakers,

I'm having some fun with UI buildung right now, and hope, someone will
be able to give me a short pointer ...

- PluggableTextMorph >> on:text:accept:
   for the accept: part
   - if I use a selector like

     acceptChanges:

     I get the changed data, but the TextMorph still shows the
     'not saved' markers, so I guess I should use something like

     acceptChanges:notify:

     I get the TextMorph containing my changed text, but I don't
     know how to tell it that I accepted the changes. (I looked for
     message sends of this, but it always seems to just call another
     function, until I loose track of it).

- What if I want to edit only one line? How do I get rid of the
   scroller? Or should I use another morph? But I like to still have
   on:text:accept: this seems to be nonexistant, e.g. in StringMorph.

Thanks for your help,

Ingo