ANSI Compatibility

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Wed Jun 11 08:16:13 UTC 2003

Hi Lex.

You mentioned convincing reasons to include it, and at least Avi and
Stef are for it. I'm pretty much convinced in theory. Put it through the
process - a post that'd get archived, the appropriate tags. I know the
code is well tested and has SUnit tests. Has anyone reviewed the code?
are the changes documented? in this case it might be wise to also
document what functionality is duplicated, so we can assess how much the
below is a problem, and someone can consider fixing it.

Come on people, we have a process, use it.

Daniel