[UPDATES] the last update is completly stoned

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Wed Jun 11 17:56:42 UTC 2003

Daniel Vainsencher <danielv at netvision.net.il> wrote:

> SMTPClient. Anybody have any ideas about whether MailSender should
> remember passwords? this could easily remain in an image you send
> someone...
Ifit's going to remember passwords it should be in a file (encrypted
with one of the many encryption packages we have available) and the
image should forget it during the shutdown phase. The mailsender can
check for a password, check for the file if none exists and ask the user
if no file exists.

tim
Useful random insult:- Her modem lights are on but there's no carrier.