[UPDATES] the last update is completly stoned

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Wed Jun 11 19:22:11 UTC 2003

Doug Way <dway at riskmetrics.com> wrote:
> It sounds like this fixes roughly the same problem that executing "
> Socket deadServer: '' " fixes?
Don't think so. The updates filed in fine for me. My bug fix prevents a
walkback for POP3Client example <do it>

About the Socket deadServer: '' - I don't know what the heck that stuff
is doing in Socket. I think you can send in a doit for now, and we can
factor that functionality out to Utilities or whoever ends up in charge
of loading updates.

> Any opinions on which is the better way
> to fix this?  I'd like to put a fix in the update stream sometime today.
Put both in.

We won't yet be completely out of the woods, SMTPClient is still
somewhat broken (since it accesses a ConnectInfo setting it does not
set).

Daniel