[KCP] Potential problems with the change changeset numberKCP-0084 and KCP-0085

Noury Bouraqadi bouraqadi at ensm-douai.fr
Thu Jun 12 07:24:01 UTC 2003

Hi,

The problem with seems to be solved (change 85 is loaded).
But, there are two problems :
1) a bootstrap problem: change85 includes a new version of
ChangeSorter>>newChangeFromStream:named:, but loading this change make
use of the older version which send a deprecated message...

2) methods for deprecation aren't there...

BTW, I use a the image of squeak 3.5 as mentionned in the KCP page.
  I tried to work with squeak 3.6 build 5235 (it includes deprecation
methods), but change loading fails in the early stages (Stewards tools
use HtmlParser which is not there)...

Noury

Stephane Ducasse wrote:

> This is fixed now. So you can have a look now.
>
> Stef
>
> On Wednesday, June 11, 2003, at 08:50 PM, Stephane Ducasse wrote:
>
>>  Hi
>>
>> I just want to let you know that I may have a problem with the two
>> following changesets
>> that change the changeset singleton from Smalltalk to ChangeSet class.
>>
>>     KCP-0084-ChangeSetCurrent.cs
>>      KCP-0085-MoveToChangeSet.cs
>>
>> I'm looking at that now.
>>
>> Welcome in soon alpha...
>>
>> Stef

Dr. Noury Bouraqadi - Enseignant/Chercheur
Ecole des Mines de Douai - Dept. G.I.P
http://csl.ensm-douai.fr/noury

European Smalltalk Users Group
http://www.esug.org