Update problems

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Thu Jun 12 17:08:30 UTC 2003

jmzajac2002 wrote:

>The last SocketStreamFix.cs fixs some problems (POP3Client works very well) and I
>have understand that FTPClient needs now a directory '/' to work. Why this change ?
>Before, at the time of FTPSocket, the declaration directory: '' was sufficient.
>But, but, but  I have always a problem with SMTPClient;  SMTPClient example did not
>work and answer a ConnectionTimeOut: 0.0.0.0.
>Please another streamfix, please.

Please give the recently posted [FIX] SMTPClient-fix a try and let us
know if it works.  I'm not sure if it fixes your specific problem, but
we need some feedback on these fixes as they come in, so they can be
incorporated.

By the way, I will try to incorporate all of the current [approved]
items tonight.

- Doug Way