Westwood theme related question

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Sat Jun 14 00:12:12 UTC 2003

Yes, it's normal.  Westwood approximates the look & feel of the
Squeakland plug-in image, in which a click on open desktop does *not*
bring up a menu.

Three ways to get the world menu put after having set the theme to
westwood are:

(1)  Hit cmd-shift-W.

(2)  Bring  up the world's halo, and from its red halo menu choose
"desktop  menu..."

(3)  Hit "esc" while the desktop has keyboard focus, or hit shift-esc
regardless of who has keyboard focus.

Cheers,

   -- Scott