[ANN] Squeak/GeoMaestro available (very early beta implementation)

Stéphane Rollandin hepta at zogotounga.net
Sat Jun 14 05:23:17 UTC 2003

>     What a pleasant surprise to see GeoMaestro now support Csound.
>     There are even modular docs in book morph !
>
>     Can I use Timidity with Squeak/GeoMaestro ?

sure, it's my favorite synth :) have you checked the example page ? the
composition is rendered via Timidity

>     Any comments on support for Sfront ?

coming some day... but when ?

> > feedback is welcome :)
> >

>     Is it a known problem that sometimes there is a screech at the beginning
>     of the sound ?

hem.. which sound ?

>     Would you consider to put the raw files in a separate folder and make
>     that location, the sound editor and the Csound path configurable.

well everything is configurable but I have to figure out an easy way to so.
still a lot of work to be done there... especially because I would like it
straightforward to interface with any external soft such as SFront. some
kind of API ?

regards,

Stef