[ANN] XMLTransformer 1.0-alpha on SqueakMap

Chris Burkert christian.burkert at s2000.tu-chemnitz.de
Sat Jun 14 21:38:24 UTC 2003

Hi

I'm proud to announce my first real software for Squeak. It took
a long time and is probably full of bugs, but it is something I
did from the beginning to the end :) Following the description
from SqueakMap:

A Parser for transforming XML without the need of XSL

With XMLTransformer you can bind Smalltalk code to any XML element.
You can transform a XML into any other XML or finally in some
other format ... Sound, Html, Pdf ... what you think of :)
You can bind XML namespaces to a namespace class.
You can bind XML elements to methods in a namespace class.

After installing take a look at the examples and class comments
in XMLT (Category XML-Transformer).

Todo:
  - I have to create some example namespaces (Simplified Docbook).
  - Namespaces should be able to get parsed several times.
  - I need better solutions to avoid recursion.

Enjoy
            Chris Burkert
--
http://www.chrisburkert.de/