Squat progress 15 June 2003

PhiHo Hoang phiho.hoang at rogers.com
Sun Jun 15 17:51:39 UTC 2003

Hi Craig,

    This is great news.

> Things are getting smaller, which is great, but today's fun news is
> that I have the whole show running on a handheld (500k snapshot remotely
> browsing the code of a 250k headless snapshot, in 1024x768 on a 320x240
> screen with pan and zoom, keyboard optional). The slave snapshot can be
> either on the handheld itself or elsewhere on the Net.

    What versions of Squeak are these two images derived from ?

> Now it *really* feels like a video game. :)

    Does Tim have an Xbox Live version of Squat ;-)

    BTW, what's the status of 'Squatta Sutra', can we expect
    a 'pre-existing' release sometime ;-)

    Isn't it time to move ImageProcessing (with apologies to Diego)
    from an art/(witch)craft to a technology/science.

    Please keep up with the great work, ImageProcessing Scientists.

    Cheers,

    PhiHo.