On using DVS & .sars

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Sun Jun 15 22:46:10 UTC 2003

Ned Konz <ned at bike-nomad.com> wrote:

> What you really need is "reverse changes". I added this to DVS and
> sent it to Avi. This'll show what's new in your image vs. what's in
> the project. Changes shows what's new in the project vs. in your
> image.
Surely if I have a difference between what's in the image and the file
then I should get _some_ report either way?

A long and tedious debug run suggests that at least during debugging I
do in fact get a correct list of diffs. Very odd.

tim
Design simplicity: It was developed on a shoe-string budget.