[Q] Morphic Color Problems

Chris Burkert christian.burkert at s2000.tu-chemnitz.de
Mon Jun 16 00:19:14 UTC 2003

Ned Konz wrote:
> On Saturday 14 June 2003 04:35 pm, Chris Burkert wrote:
>

>>The Problem is, when I do a 'WorldMenu new open' the three Radio
>>Buttons for the color don't change the color, but ... they change
>>the color _sometimes_ if I empty the trash and/or write:
>

> Works for me.
>
> Though have you tried saying
>
> controller1 _ CGUIRadioButtonController new
>         when: #a send: #color: to: menu with: col1 copy;
>         when: #b send: #color: to: menu with: col2 copy;
>         when: #c send: #color: to: menu with: col3 copy.

copy doesn't change anything. It behaves as if it wouldn't be there.

I took a fresh 3.5-5180 image and tried

   controller1 _ CGUIRadioButtonController new
     when: #a send: #color: to: menu with: (Color black);
     when: #b send: #color: to: menu with: (Color black alpha: 0.8);
     when: #c send: #color: to: menu with: (Color black alpha:
0.3) inspect.

The first and the third Button work, the second not (the keys #a,
#b and #c are triggered, but color: isn't sent when #b is
triggered). So it seems to be a problem with alpha colors. Those
colors seem to change if you send them inspect.

This seems to be definitly a bug, or not?

Regards
            Chris Burkert
--
http://www.chrisburkert.de/