[Curious] Integer division => fraction

Richard A. O'Keefe ok at cs.otago.ac.nz
Mon Jun 16 00:47:37 UTC 2003

Karl Ramberg <karl.ramberg at chello.se> wrote:
	>Points do not like fractions: why?

I checked Point out and found that Point seems to be perfectly happy
with fractions.

Dan Ingalls <Dan at SqueakLand.org> informs us that
	There certainly have been times in the past when fractions broke
	things, most notably in, eg, rectangle and point arguments to BitBlt.

But then it was >>>BitBlt<<< that didn't like fractions, not Points.

	A number of years ago I did my best to fix most of these

That's good to know.  The question remains, is there _any_ way in which