Traits update

Nathanael Schärli n.schaerli at gmx.net
Tue Jun 17 14:01:11 UTC 2003

Hi German

> Then there is something you can show?
> I'd be glad to see the ideas, even if they are not in "change
> set" format.

Well, the stuff I have on paper is on "real paper", i.e., just sketches,
examples, semantic explanations, etc. Unfortunately, I haven't had the
chance to really work on it in the office, but I have been thinking
about it whenever I ride the train from home to work and it seems to get
more and more stable.

I'm up to my ears with work at the moment, but as soon as I have a bit
more time I'll definitely write a post with the corner-stones of traits
v2 on this list. Feel free to remind me if I should forget ;)

Cheers,
Nathanael