Updates and problems...

Benoit St-Jean bstjean at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 17 22:47:38 UTC 2003

Just fetched the latest updates and had a few
surprises...

First, it looks like update 5195 doessn't like my
appearance prefs since I've replaced the base fonts
with the AccuFonts...

So TextMorph>>#fontName:size: expects the presence of
a specific font (ComicBold) and halts if the specified
font isn't found instead of just using the default.

Okay then, I'll email a bug report...  MailSender
class blows when I try to email the bug report since
it seems the #preferred method is missing from that
class...

Am I alone with those problems?

=====