DEC-Itsy sources?

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Wed Jun 18 20:27:16 UTC 2003

Aaron J Reichow <reic0024 at d.umn.edu> wrote:

> I didn't download any of those packages to see if there is Tim's Squeak/Fb
> port in there, but I somehow doubt it is.
>
> Torsten, check out this page on the Swiki:
> http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/2437
>
> There are a couple different methods to get Squeak running without X- SDL,
> DirectFB and /dev/fb are listed.  The /dev/fb port is derived from the
> Itsy Squeak, although it may have color limitations (not sure).
The /dev/fb file looks like it might be derived from the Itsy port code;
I note that it is very out of date in a potentially fatal manner. The
direct calls on sqFileInit() and joysickInit() are not used any more as
those routines get called as and when needed in the plugins.

tim
A fault tolerant system must report the faults even as it tolerates them.