Harvesting Volunteers (was Re: [UPDATES] MCP changes)

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Thu Jun 19 16:19:58 UTC 2003

diegogomezdeck at consultar.com wrote:

>[snip]
>

>>And now the inevitable question:
>>
>>How many of the Squeakers previously moaning on this list about the
>>harvesting backlog have answered your call for more Harvesters? 10? 5?
>>3?
>>

>Good question.  I also want to know the result of the call.

(Sorry, I meant to reply to this earlier.)

Marcus was the only person who offered to volunteer.  Since he joined,
and with the help of Brent's archive viewer tool, harvesting is now
somewhat more active.  But we could definitely use a few more volunteers!

Here is the current list of harvesters:
http://swiki.squeakfoundation.org/squeakfoundation/45

- Doug Way