[KCP][MCP] Automatically publish and reading changesets

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Thu Jun 19 07:21:46 UTC 2003

Andreas Raab has already published a package that creates updates
streams for SM packages. As to whether this would make things easier, I
don't know. For the case of KCP/MCP, seeing as they are not packages, I
think it would cause confusion by creating more update streams that are
to be applied to the base image.

And it doesn't solve what I think is KCP/MCPs biggest problem - they
need more people to work on the stuff, and especially to review it.

But I'm willing to be convinced.

Daniel