[ENH][RFC] UI Improvements for Bug Fixes Archive Viewer ( [closed ] see SqueakMap )

Brent Vukmer bvukmer at blackboard.com
Fri Jun 20 13:05:46 UTC 2003

Doug --

Thanks alot for the feedback, and the good words!

The most current release (1.18) addresses some of the issues you pointed out:
 * the blurb generated by the CommentNotePad is much shorter
 * The QA tags are included in the subject line of the emails generated by the CommentNotePad

I'll take a look at the "aggregated QA tags" field.  I'm not sure that's really useful, anyway.

The "status" checkboxes are inclusive filters.  So if you want to *only* see approved groups, you should just put "*approve*" in the "Filter by text in title or body" field.  Let me know if that works for you.

Regarding the tiny-menu's obscurity -- the CommentNotePad is due for a UI overhaul; I'd like to get that done next week.  Enhancements for the class CommentNotePad2, which is the rough draft for what I want to do, would be welcomed!

Cheers,
Brent