R: Problem with sources

Chobin mikkino at libero.it
Sun Jun 22 15:48:27 UTC 2003

Hi.
Maybe I have answer for you.
If you and all the others want, I have still opened a forum about
Squeak.
If you are the only user, the answer will not arrive.
But if you help me telling others that there is that forum, the help for
you will arrive surely.
You can find the forum at: http://squeakforum.too.it or alternatively at
http://www.silab.dsi.unimi.it/~mc592329/phpBB/

Thanks a lot