Croquet float bug

Joshua 'Schwa' Gargus schwa at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Jun 23 07:11:38 UTC 2003

A-HA!  FloatArray>>-=  now calls a primitive in FloatArrayPlugin that
must be broken.  I removed the primitive call, and it now works correctly.

I checked to see if the plugin code in the Croquet image had been updated,
since I had built the VM based on a regular Squeak image.  I was somewhat
surprised to find that FloatArrayPlugin doesn't appear to be modified.

Even though I've scratched my immediate itch, I'm still curious about
getting to the bottom of this, so I'll poke around a bit more.

Joshua