A Steward volunteering! Re: We need a Maintainer for Scamper...

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Mon Jun 23 10:28:08 UTC 2003

Hi Serge, fellow Guides and all!

Serge Stinckwich <Serge.Stinckwich at info.unicaen.fr> wrote:
> Le sam 21/06/2003 à 13:59, Marcus Denker a écrit :
> > Hi,
> >
> > Anyone interested in maintaining Scamper? SqueakMap says:
> >
> > Scamper
> > Author: Lex Spoon
> > Maintainer: Nobody yet
> > Registrant: Adam Spitz
> >
> > At least we need someone who collects ENH/FIXes from the list, send
> > [closed] message and, from time to time, make a new release...
> >
> >     Marcus
>
> I would like to help Squeak dev, but don't want to be part of a core
> part. So if no one make an objection, i could register to maintain this
> package.

Goodie!

To keep things simple then - I am moving this message over to the
SqF-list and keeping you in the To: field if you are not on that list.

Fellow Guides: Can we agree to place Serge as a Steward for Scamper? :-)

When (I assume this) the other Guides approve you, you can email Adam
Spitz to get the password for the registration and then edit it. You
could fix the summary while you are at it btw (that it "installs" is not
really interesting).

Then I will sign you up on this page:
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3088

Read a bit more btw on http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/3091