[ANN][ENH] Yaxo 2.0 alpha ( can this be added to 3.6alpha?)

Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de
Mon Jun 23 10:20:32 UTC 2003

On Mon, Jun 23, 2003 at 10:21:27AM +0100, goran.krampe at bluefish.se wrote:
> marcus at ira.uka.de wrote:
> > Is this ready for the image? It was developed by the original Yaxo
> > author, so I don't
> > think we need a line-by-line review on this one. It's alpha, so is 3.6.
>
> Eh... for the image? You want to add a package into the image (as in
> "through the update stream")?

Yaxo is in 3.6 (I think so, maybe I'm wrong: I thought this would be the
stuff in the "XML-Parser" cathegory) So if there is a newer version, we
have two options:
1) remove yaxo from the image, and Distribute the updated Yaxo via
   SqueakMap
2) Update Yaxo inplace.

These are actually not either/or, but more complimentary: We can do 2)
and then 1), or the other way around.... I'd like to view removals as
a totally different thing than fixing bugs or improving stuff: Just
because "This ought to be in it's own package" we shouldn't stop
fixing bugs...

   Marcus

--
Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de  -- Squeak! http://squeak.de