[ENH] isSymbol [small] ( [approved] )

Nevin Pratt nevin at smalltalkpro.com
Mon Jun 23 12:46:19 UTC 2003

I assume that the two methods are Object>>isSymbol (to return false),
and Symbol>>isSymbol (to return true).

Glorp also needs these, and so the Squeak Glorp package adds them.  In a
private email to Alan Knight (the Glorp guy on VisualWorks), I told him
that in my opinion, they should have been put in the base package of Squeak.

In other words, I agree that these changes should be approved.

Nevin

--
Nevin Pratt
Bountiful Baby