[ANN] BugFixArchiveViewer 1.18 on SqueakMap

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Mon Jun 23 15:09:59 UTC 2003

Brent Vukmer <bvukmer at blackboard.com> wrote:
> Thanks, Daniel -- particularly for the tip about the menu!
Thank you - I always that the feeling that menus could be useful as UI
elements, now I know how.

> I don't know what happened with the variable names -- all of a sudden, when I did an "accept", the code got auto-formatted and the variable names turned into weird temp var names.  Really ticked me off -- but I don't know how to fix it!
Do you have one of the pretty print preferences on, or did you do
anything to the sources, like abandon them or something?

> I'm still thinking about how to build the "summary comments" UI.  I don't want to make it too complicated, but I want to clue people in that they don't need to enter parens or QA tags in that field.
How about a sort of preview pane, like in the rename method/extract
method dialog for the RB? (except that it will be better if it updates
continuously, but I don't know how to do that).

> I do intend to add the closed/approved/update QA tags to the UI, with some kind of "are you sure that you want to do this?" confirmation popup.

Cool.

Daniel