[ENH] NewLook (aka Diego's Look)

Brent Vukmer bvukmer at blackboard.com
Mon Jun 23 19:07:41 UTC 2003

Looks great, Diego!  What font sizes did you use to get the "big" PNG
screenshot?

  http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/uploads/3142/alltogether-withouttf-
big.png (without TTF)
  http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/uploads/3142/all-together-big.png
(witn TTF)

This version doesn't include the promised preference's option to disable
the new icons in the scroolbars, I'll post a fix later (in a couple of
days) with only this change.

Enjoy it,

Diego