[ANN] BugFixArchiveViewer 1.19 on SqueakMap

Brent Vukmer bvukmer at blackboard.com
Mon Jun 23 23:26:33 UTC 2003

Keep in mind that, to update a 3.5 image to the current Celeste package, one has to:
  * install the AppRegistry package
  * install the Flaps registry package
  * install the Celeste-Removal package
  * install the Celeste-Install package

That's a fair bit of clicking.  And I believe that the newly-upgraded Celeste would then have to chug through rebuilding its databases..