[ENH] NewLook (aka Diego's Look)

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Tue Jun 24 09:50:57 UTC 2003

Hey, finally, even I'm beginning to *see* why people like TTF :-)

Anyway, for those of you interested in getting this into the image asap,
AFAIK, this code hasn't been reviewed. If I'm wrong and missed it,
please repost the review. If someone has done a methodical review of the
code, but simply not posted it, please do.

>From a quick glance, this code is not trivial, and so at least one
serious review is needed.

Thanks,
Daniel

PS. Remember to post the review so that it is part of the process - you
might want to try the latest BFAV release, which should take care of the
technicalities.