Squeak Demo image

PhiHo Hoang phiho.hoang at rogers.com
Tue Jun 24 13:57:08 UTC 2003

Hi Marcus,

    If anyone could organise an effort so that Ruby guys can use
    Squeak/Morphic (instead of Tcl/Tk ;-) for their Ruby IDE,
    then a great service were done to both Squeak and Ruby
    communities.

    Then someone can easily convince the Mozart-Oz guys
    to use Squeak/Morphic instead of Emacs/Tcl/Tk.

    And Mozart-Oz guys might like Squeak so much that they
    would extend their kernel languages and VM to support
    Squeak ;-)

    And Squeakers will have their cake and eat it too ;-)

    Please keep up with the good work, Marcus.

    Cheers,

    PhiHo.