Problem with connectors, newGeneralizationRelationship

dsiegel at acm.org dsiegel at acm.org
Tue Jun 24 13:49:28 UTC 2003

I downloaded a 3.5-5180 image and loaded the connectors package.

Here's my test case:

NCClassHierarchyDiagrammer new
	draw: Object;
	draw: NCClassHierarchyDiagrammer.

The connector morph comes up in the upper left corner
of the World, and isn't visually connected to the TextRectangles.

Creating the NCConnectorMorph using #fromMorph:toMorph:
works properly, so it looks like something in the constraint
initialization of #newGeneralizationRelationship limits the
bounds of the connector morph to the upper left corner
of the world.

Is the morph constraint system documented anywhere?
I feel like I'm just starting a steep learning curve.

Notwithstanding this little problem, connectors looks like
an impressive piece of work.  Thanks, ned.

-dms