[Pws] How to make a changeset with a swiki action.

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Wed Jun 25 14:12:22 UTC 2003

Hi Umur!

Could you elaborate a bit? I am not sure I understand what you want to
do.
A Swiki action IIRC is a separate file with Squeak code in the
filesystem.

Sidenote: I really dislike the structure of Swiki. ;-)

And you want to package such an action as a changeset? Why? I don't get
it. A ChangeSet is a collection of changes to the classes inside the
image - a Swiki action is not such a thing.

And I am not sure what Jochen meant either. :-)

regards, Göran