Searching a small squeak image still able to read scripts

rrobbes rrobbes at etu.info.unicaen.fr
Wed Jun 25 15:23:33 UTC 2003

Well the title says it all ...

I'm writing a small app which does a bit of text processing
in squeak (i'm way too lazy to use LaTeX for a long time,
so I did a kind of swiki syntax and a code generator to do
the work for me).

So i've wrapped everything inside a small shell script
which calls squeak in headless mode, does the job, then quits.

But the image used is quite big as it the one used to
develop the thing. So I wonder if anyone has a small squeak
image still able to read scripts given from the command line
(a while ago there was a link to Dan Ingall's small.image, which
I tried, but it seems to be unable to process scripts.
I might be wrong, since I didn't search for long, so i'll
be glad if you have a workaround using this image).

   Thanks in advance,
       Romain Robbes