[Forum] HELP!!!!

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Wed Jun 25 16:57:22 UTC 2003

Hi Chobin,

> When I had one little problem, I tried to post it to mailing-list.
> Then I have retried more and more because nobody reply to my post.

Interesting. I just checked my own archives (which go back a couple of
years) and I couldn't find any message from you. Now, this _may_ be because
you changed your email address or something alike but I wonder if you may
have posted this to some "mirror" such as eGroups and it simply wasn't
relayed?

> So I thought: "May be my question is about a too simple problem!"

Maybe it never made it...

Cheers,
  - Andreas