Last chance to get TT or NewLook into 3.6! (Re: [Squeakfoundation]Shepherding large enhancements)

Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org
Wed Jun 25 17:42:24 UTC 2003

  Hello,

> It is definitely enough, if they review and approve of the latest
> version, which Yoshiki just posted to SqF list, and if Yoshiki also
> agrees it is ready to ship (which he currently doesn't).

  Oh, ok, so I didn't agree it is ready to ship.  I think you're
right.

  I don't know the right wording for this, but I think now it is ok to
put it into the main image after the bugs, whatever they are, that Ned
mentions are fixed.

  Fixing "advanceWidth ~= widthOf:" problem can be done afterwards.
And the "streaming interface" I mentioned can be added later, too.

-- Yoshiki