[FIX] BoundsInHaloFix3-nk ( [er][et][sm] Should replace earlier one )

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Wed Jun 25 18:11:37 UTC 2003

Hi, Ned,

I notice that a concomitant of this latest change is that if you
*rotate° a morph with showBoundsInHalo true, the blue bounds feedback
does not track the changing bounds of the object being rotated, but
rather continues to reflect the bounds that prevailed when you
started the rotation.

This is best observed if you rotate, for example, a triangular PolygonMorph.

If you revert method HaloMorph.drawOn: back to its current 3.4-5-6
code, the blue bounds feedback continuously reflects the true current
bounds as you rotate the polygon.

No big deal, but it makes for a slight loss of crispness in the UI...

Cheers,

   -- Scott

PS:  What's an example of the further glitch that had motivated this
latest change?