[FIX] TTCFontFixes-nk

tblanchard at mac.com tblanchard at mac.com
Wed Jun 25 21:59:22 UTC 2003

So I should make a new version of Bitstream Vera without the patches to
TTTS and say it requires this changeset?
I just wanted to give people an easy way to load some nice (FREE!)
fonts via SM.  I could update the sar but what should I specify as the
prereq?
I am thoroughly confused.

-Todd Blanchard