Monticello - reorganizing class categories

Derek Brans brans at nerdonawire.com
Wed Jun 25 22:45:33 UTC 2003

I want to do some class category restructuring for a package that I'm maintaining with Monticello and CVS.

I've tried just "reorganizing" and renaming categories without success -- I open it in another image and all the categories are out of order.

What's the best way to "reorganize" a Monticello package.  Also, does reorganizing a Monticello package have any consequences to CVS versioning (ie, does cvs think I changed the entire file, or does it recognize that I just did some restructuring)?

Thank you!

Derek Brans
Nerd on a Wire
Web design that's anything but square