Translating Squeak in french language

Markus Gaelli gaelli at emergent.de
Wed Jun 25 23:02:52 UTC 2003

> We did a Japanese version which tried to translate *all* of the
> words kids will see.  And, recently Markus Gaelli, Ester Mietzsch and
> their group in Germany did a German version based on this Japanese
> version.
Actually I was only connecting you with Esther, so she deserves the
_big_ THANK YOU for translating all the menus and balloon-helps and
making
it run. Thanks also to Marcus Denker for helping and publishing the
first version.

And sorry, we discussed about the difficulties translation in German :-/
So I cannot easily copy/paste you our mails about that.

Big thanks to you Yoshiki for your great work at the first place,

Markus