ICFP '03 Squeak-style!

Aaron J Reichow reic0024 at D.UMN.EDU
Thu Jun 26 03:00:45 UTC 2003

D'oh! I feel like a tool, but I'll have to withdraw my membership.  I will
be camping this weekend.  While part of me thinks it is worth a try to
divide and conquer, me doing my part in the woods on a PDA- most of me
knows that is nuts. I'm sorry for getting anyone excited, but hopefully a
team will still come together!

Regards,
Aaron

--
"Like the creators of sitcoms or junk food or package tours, Java's designers were
consciously designing a product for people not as smart as them."  ::  paul graham