[ANN] First final morphic app below 4 Mb !!!

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Jun 26 14:17:47 UTC 2003

Squeakers around the world:

I claim the pioneer right to uncharted lands of morphic use below 4 Mb.

Seriously , in following link

You can download and use one educational Circuit simulator (last incarnation
adding XOR, NAND, NOR ).

I a few days I post in my tutorial site how to build the simulator (for
beginners / intermediate) squeakers , and steps I follow to strip Squeak and
still have a bare working systems.

Again, I pray to good souls contact me for how I can build images from
scratch.

Currently I trying hard and not doing progress.

I wish to acknowledge to following Squeakers.

Craig , Daniel , Diego, John, Goran , Ned ,

And to many others .

Tambien especiales gracias a mis colegas Emilio y Germán y todos los
miembros de SqueakRos