Update broken

Jimmie Houchin jhouchin at texoma.net
Thu Jun 26 21:28:48 UTC 2003

goran.krampe at bluefish.se wrote:
> Jimmie Houchin <jhouchin at texoma.net> wrote:
>>goran.krampe at bluefish.se wrote:

>>>I am not sure I replied to this again but anyway:
>>>
>>>If you get the error - just close down the notifiers and try again. You
>>>may need to press alt-. to get control back and that may also give you a
>>>notifier or two. Just kill'em all!
>>>
>>>And then load updates again.
>>>
>>>regards, Göran
>>
>>That doesn't work for me. :(
>>
>>None of the suggestions have.
>>
>>Everytime I attempt to load updates I get the MNU.
>
> Ok, from which update? And where does it flunk?

I'm not sure how to determine which update. I'm stuck at 5256.

I get an MNU on the NetNameResolver Class for initializeNetworkIfFail.
Which down in the bottom of the debug says:
its argument is OldSocket initializeNetwork.

Don't know if that helps.

But closing the (hitting X) the error window and attempting again just
gets me back to the message.

If I can provide any better information, let me know how.

Thanks.

Jimmie Houchin