Squeak Audion on Solaris

Binil K Kurian ;021;vcsg1; bkk8001 at cs.rit.edu
Thu Jun 26 22:52:46 UTC 2003

On Fri, 27 Jun 2003, Bert Freudenberg wrote:

It was enabled. If it helps, here is another interesting quirk.

If i try to use the Music section from "Worlds of Squeak", and try
to play the Organ stuff, it does not play. The bar in the score moves just
a bit and stops.

On linux, i have sound enabled (if i run the pre-compiled binary
downloaded from Ian's site).

I tried to build on my own on linux, but the squeak built thus is
completely screwed up!