Searching a small squeak image still able to read scripts

rrobbes rrobbes at etu.info.unicaen.fr
Fri Jun 27 08:50:21 UTC 2003

  Hi Stéphane

Stephane Ducasse a écrit:

> Hi romain
>
> I know that alex also produced a VM plugging to print on the std-ouput.
> This can be interested for you too.

 Well, why not ? I just use a file as output,
 since this is what  latex expects. But that would be easier
 for reporting errors.

> Stef
>
> By the way, you could use SmallWiki because long time ago we had a
> nice visitor producing latex directly. It should not take time to redo it.

 I'll have a look at it. For the time being, the quick hack I have
 done is sufficient (I read the input line by line and translate it
 according to simple rules. But arbitrary latex code can still be
 inserted in the source for the parts that are not yet finished)